Easter is such a fun time for young children. The colors and excitment and spring arriving.
Plastic Easter Eggs are absolutely golden. They hit so many developmental cues. They are a great shape; appealing colors and they open!!!! Best of all worlds. Here are some quick ideas.
- Place plastic eggs in Color pairs in an empty egg carton. Mix them up and then see if your child can do it.
- Spread the eggs on the floor and have a color search. Can you find the >>>>>>>>?
- Put colored sticker dots in the bottom of each section of an empty egg carton or simply “marker ” the colors in. Have your child sort the eggs by matching the colors.
- Bounce the eggs in a towel and then “fly” them into the air.
- Have a hide and seek with different colors. Go find the __________eggs. Or walk around the house and color match other items to the eggs.
- Decorate the plastic eggs with stickers or draw faces on them.
- Slide them down a paper towel tube, cut length wise as a ramp.
THERE’S MORE! Make this cute Easter Bunny Music Shaker
Stain Glass window made fun and Easy!!!